Hidden

Why... Why can't I just say it right out? Can't tell anyone about this problem... Maybe because if so, they could put her into prison and take my brother out of family, take him away from me... 

It's a normal day when I go to school like I always do, and wear like always a long sleeve. Nobody notices, nobody feels the pain I feel when I sit down or do sports in our lessons. Nobody noticed for years, maybe because I've never had the problem of change my closes in the restroom or never had swimming lessons. And if somebody noticed, then I said, I'm clumsy and fell down on something. As long as I'm fine and as long as my brother is fine I won't change anything...

My mum is drinking to much alcoholic stuff. So I come home when she's drunk and go to school when she still is. I take my brother to the kindergarden and organize friends who are his babysitters when I have to be at school, because I was truant too often. My only wish is too deal with school as long as I have to and then when I turn 18 to get guardianship of my brother. Don't get me wrong, she isn't a monster, but I don't know what to do. Not even my friends do. If there's somebody asking why don't we meet, then I ask them to go swimming or do something at their home. Only a few times when my mum isn't at home, because she's at a pub to work first and then get drunk, then I meet them at home.

I tried to talk with my uncle about that problem, to give him hints like I gave my godmother, but they don't understand or don't want to understand and don't believe me. I don't want to be ripped of my family, but I'm afraid of my mum doing something to my brother.

I often read in the internet about the childhelp, but before I can call them, my mum arrives at home and I just can to delete the cache and the webside before she noticed what I've done. When she's drunk she always want me to get off the computer, because she wants to watch movies. So I'm stuck in here. Shure I could call them when my mum is at work, but it's not like a thing I can do every day. Because it takes a lot to even think about call the number and tell someone else about the abuse...

I have to do something... But i can't do it alone anymore... I have to be careful, to protect the life of my brother and to fix my family and to find someone I can trust, but who, if nobody listens or believes me...? What shall I do when I talk to a wall...? All I want is help!








Hey my dear followers, it's been a while since I wrote a new shortstory. Sorry for that. In the last past months happened a lot and I got more and more to do for school, that's why I won't promise to post stuff recently. But I want to write shortstories, which might help one or two of you. So if you got problems with child abuse, because your parents are aggressive then visit this webside and ask for help. They'll only know what you tell them, your call is anonymous! don't text them via e-mail because this takes longer and isn't anonymous anymore. So here is the link: Get help

Your Kat 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cutting

Das Labyrinth