Ocean

"It's been a while since the last time I came to this seaside... Hasn't it? But today, regardless of this time of night, I just had to come here. I felt like I'd choke, if I didn't run away from the place I used to call home. 'Cuz today, I had it... I had it with everything. Had it with listening to the fights of my parents, which I wished they didn't exist, or with the time I wished I'd just vanish, I wished... I... Wish "I" just stopped existing...  For my parents, I already did..." Her thoughts became even louder, more bitter, when she saw her blurry reflection in the emerging seawater. Because of the dim moonlight and the tears, which started falling from her beautiful green eyes once again. This time like a heavy rain "...this is not me", she looked at herself. Red messy hair in a bun, trunk top and shorts, dark circles around the eyes, pale skin making her look like a ghost... This time she just started screaming, "this is not me... I became the girl that I despise the most! Where can I find peace? I don't want to hear my soul screaming, so I shut my ears with loud music. So loud it might turn me deaf. I don't want to see anything, so I make my eyes blind with flashing lights of nightclubs. And... I don't want to say anything, so I conceal my mouth with cigarettes... I don't want to feel anything, so I numb myself with drugs but ...b...u...t… .....
There wasn't any peace in any one of them …what should I do...? Where should I go....?" To the sea…
"It's calling me... Like it's always... It's infinite... It's pure... It's home of so many... I can't resist anymore… I'm so tired..." Come to the sea

 
Yes…

Take me to the ocean…
let my ashes get mixed with the sand

let my tears reach the salty waters 
let us be one now  

O' ocean, dissolve me in you 
O' ocean, cleanse my soul 
O'ocean heal my wounds …

let somebody reach me a hand,
let them see that I'm more than a quarter,
let me be the person I always show,

O' ocean, dissolve me in you 
O' ocean, cleanse my soul 
O'ocean heal my wounds …

O' ..

Suddenly something calls out to her as her mind turns blank. She hears a manly, firm, pensive voice, like it's the ocean speaking to her, calling her... Now she understood it must be the ocean calling her the whole time... She started running towards the voice, chasing it...

Then she saw a person lying on the sand, an arm below head as if it's used as a cushion to rest it. His eyes were closed, assisting his emotionless expression. Just like the face of a dead person. Only his lips were moving...slowly... "Ocean... who are you ..?" She just stopped when she saw him opening his blueish green mixed coloured eyes ...he gently smiled, but it wasn't a purely happy smile, there was something so sad in his eyes, her heart stopped a second..."I am...la Morte " ...
La morte ....his voice just kept repeating in her head, as she began to lose consciousness and fell on to her knees.... finally her mind was at peace.,. La..mor....t...e..her words started to break on her lips until everything got dark and her senses faded... 

 

Now she finally found a place where she could find peace and home... 
A place where she saw nothing. 
A place at which there was nothing but silence and the sound of perpetual waves washing up against the shore. 
A place where she didn't have to say a word. 
A place which gave her the feeling of not being alone. 
A cold sensation which turned to her longed for numbness.


(06.12.16)

Kommentare

  1. The Helpless Guardian Angel

    Once more I must follow her to the Beach, In the darkness of the night, she didn't tripped once over one of the stones, as she navigated her way through the Seaside. She had been there so often, that she was so familiar with the terrain, that she could've went blindfolded. Not that her tear-filled, swollen eyes are much better, but seeing her like this always breaks my heart. We've visited this place already so often. And it's always the same, the same moon, the same beach, the same waves that are crushing against the cliffs, the same sand, and always the same reason. Whenever her parents fought or whenever they made her feel as if she's not enough. Whenever she felt alone and her thoughts got to loud. Today was one of so many that I stopped to count. That's why I hate this place. This is the last resort for her; a place she can come to when all her coping mechanisms fail. She considers it her sanctuary, though her traumas remain, refusing to be washed away.
    *Come to the sea*

    Let the sand cradle her tenderly
    Let her tears be cleansed by the tide
    Let the waves carry her Traumas away

    O' ocean, be kind and gentle
    O' ocean, be her friend
    O' ocean, be her safe haven
    O' ..

    Suddenly something calls out to her as her mind turns blank. My head snaps to the side and I scream NOOO STOPP!!! But she can't hear me, she rarely had the luxury to be able to hear my words. She also turned to the Voice… "Finally, she hears me he said" only for me to understand. He was always there, every – single – Time. Sometimes a bit further, sometimes a bit closer but never was he that close, so close that she could hear him… calling for her. As she gets towards him, he keeps on talking in a Calm but promising way. Don't fear me, I am your Peace… "I am…la Morte"
    I watched her fall to her Knees. It didn't matter how much I screamed, begged, and pleaded she couldn't hear me. Now I screaming towards him "Please don't take her from me la Morte. You have already taken so many innocent Souls, please don't take her too."
    But he just kept on smiling while he slowly takes her into his arms. Dragging her into the Cold nothingness of the Ocean ahead.

    SILENCE

    She is gone… another beautiful, innocent, broken Soul taken way to soon from this Earth's surface. Another one of so many who were not destined to be saved. I try to calm myself, but I can't help but feel like I failed my duty as her Guardian Angel.

    Rest in peace, beautiful soul.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Cutting

Das Labyrinth

Hidden